Monday, May 21, 2007

Thank God for Random Play All


As I was doing my one good deed a week as a house wife/girlfriend (doing dishes and making pizza dough), I was listening to my mp3 player and I decided that my Zen is psychic. 95% of the time my mp3 player can predict what I want to listen to. Now, I don't know if that is because I get a sense of nostalgia when I hear certain Green Day or Tori Amos songs and so I don't mind these songs playing, or if my player is actually psychic and can read my emotions and thoughts. No matter what it is, I have decided that with my 1468 songs, I'm very grateful for the Random Play All button.
Sometimes I feel that my life is on the Random Play All setting. I feel very up and down and it seems my mood changes every 3 minutes, just as my songs on my Zen do. At one point I think that I am stable and that I have a niche. However, I soon realize that all of this is not true and I am still unstable in my job, my life and my music.... So the question is, how do I take my life off of Random Play All?

No comments:

JessicaBW's shared items

Blogger Against Hunger