Thursday, June 3, 2010

I should write more

I was inspired today to actually write more on this blog. Not to make money (haha) but to feel a sense of purpose. Sometimes when I get really depressed, I lose my sense of purpose and I feel like I don't have purpose anymore and that there may not be any reason to continue. I'm glad that I am not the only person that feels this. After reading this I felt purpose again. I'm not sure what the purpose is, but it's something.
Currently, I'm at a fork in the road. Where do I go from here? This was not in my 5 year plan. I'm glad that I am not the only one who's 5 year plan was destroyed. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is sad a lot. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is afraid sometimes of what the future has and if I actually made the right decision.
So, for those of you that read this blog (although I know very few do), thank you for reading and hearing and listening.
I'm going to write more about what is real. My anger is expressed mostly, but there is more in there, I promise. I hurt too. I get really sad too. And sometimes, I don't want to live anymore. So for today I have purpose. Thanks.

1 comment:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

Jessica, I miss you! I know that sounds weird coming from me but I really have fun with you. Like before we moved back east we hung out a few times and it was way fun! Lets get together more. You in? :) ps.. I love reading your blog and i'm sure others do too!

JessicaBW's shared items

Blogger Against Hunger