Monday, April 14, 2008

No pillows

I've decided that sleeping in the front seat of my car is better than sleeping anywhere else. I love it. I feel more comfortable, safe and I can just listen to my music and chill. I enjoy it. And it's nice when I have been working in the morning and I have two hours before I have to be in class. Instead of going to the library and doing my homework (who the hell does that anyway), I just sleep in my car and have a nice nap. I wake up feeling refreshed, with a red face and fuzzy hair.
I also think it's funny because I can only imagine what people are thinking as they walk by. Or the other cars that think I am pulling out and I'm not. They probably get pretty pissed off.
I pretty much sleep in my car at least twice a week. So if you're ever in the parking lot at Westminster College, look for me in my brown Camry.

However- let me still say that sleeping in my bed with my husband will beat sleeping in my car any day!!

2 comments:

Tyson said...

You're too kind. Too kind. And I hate sleeping in cars, I think it's super uncomfortable. I don't know how you do it.

Candace said...

Dammit. I was just going to ask how Tyson enjoyed having a car seat chosen over him.
I enjoy the front seat on a road trip. I spent the majority of Ireland fast asleep in the front seat.

JessicaBW's shared items

Blogger Against Hunger