Monday, May 4, 2009

Things I miss about dating....

1. Meeting random/psycho/slightly creepy/narcisstic people

2. I don't have as many stories as I used to. I need stories.

3. Free meals

4. Going to different places that I normally wouldn't go to, but I do because I'm stuck without my own car to drive away.

5. Going to places that I like to go, but getting to go for free because the date pays for them

6. Having slightly intelligent, but WAY to deep conversations (I still have intelligent conversations, but they are not creepy like they used to be, which I guess is okay)

7. Again, stories.... I guess I pretty much just miss the stories - like "I dated this one guy....."

2 comments:

Drew, Leah, Saige,Lillie and Kaiya Whitehead said...

haha the joys of being married. drama free.. I miss the drama.

carolee said...

Dang, free meals were nice!

JessicaBW's shared items

Blogger Against Hunger